½ cup extra virgin olive oil
6 each-1 ½ inch thick pork chops
1 tablespoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon ground black pepper
2 each garlic cloves
3 each sprigs of thyme
2 each sprigs of rosemary
1 cup white wine
1 cup hot cherry peppers with juice
1 cup sweet bell peppers with juice
1 cup chicken stock
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Season the pork chops all over with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Then when the oil is hot,
slip the chops into the pan with garlic cloves, thyme and rosemary.
- Sauté for about 10 minutes until “GBD” (golden brown & delicious) Remove garlic cloves and pork.
Drain off all excess oil.
- Cut the cherry peppers in half.
- Reheat the pan. Deglaze with wine, chicken stock, vinegar juice and peppers. Add the chops.
Reduce slightly, finish with butter.
- Place garlic, Anchovy and caper in mortar or food processor to make a smooth paste.
To plate: Place pork chops on a warm plate and spoon peppers and sauce over the meat.